Employment Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, but Not Required
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Prior experience working in an office environment
Full Job Description:
Job Summary: Administration
About Our Firm:
We are an immigration law firm in Midtown Manhattan with our Administrative Offices in Fort Lee, New Jersey, near the George Washington Bridge. Our clients have ranged from Fortune 500 companies and small businesses to individuals of diverse nationalities and needs.
We are looking for reliable, self-motivated, and team-oriented individuals with excellent communication and organizational skills for a position as Office Assistant. While working for us, you will have the opportunity to be involved in various administrative office functions.
- General office support
- Maintaining contact with firm’s existing and prospective clients; responding to their inquiries
- Promoting the firm’s corporate immigration services
- Arranging meetings with clients and events
This Firm Describes Its Culture As:
- Close-knit team
- Outcome-oriented—results-focused with strong performance culture
- Excellent feedback from and rapport with management
- Opportunities to grow and strong utilization of individual skills
- Detail-oriented —quality and precision-focused
This position will be performed from our offices in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Ability to commute to Fort Lee, NJ 07024, required.
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume and cover letter with “OFFICE ASSISTANT” as the subject (no phone calls please).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time