Position Title: Marketing Administrative Coordinator
PAY RATE/STATUS: $18.00-$25.00 per hour DOE / Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing & Strategy, and working in collaboration with appropriate staff in other functions, the Marketing Administrative Coordinator will support the work of the Director of Marketing & Strategy and the department team. He or she will be responsible for undertaking a variety of tasks which allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs to ensure the department’s functionality and organization. The successful candidate will compile marketing analytics, manage spreadsheets, assist with the preparation and delivery of promotional presentations, assist in the composition and posting of online content and assist in the writing of marketing literature.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- BS in Marketing, Business or related field is preferred but not required.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer oriented approach.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple, simultaneous tasks.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tasks and embrace challenges as opportunities.
- Exquisite interpersonal communication and people skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc)
- In depth knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms for long periods of time.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, climbing, kneeling, and bending.
- Requires long periods of sitting and standing.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to do light lifting (maximum 25 lbs. – e.g. box of copy paper) as needed is required.