Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
This intern is responsible for working with a team to provide integrated analysis of historical and current results in addition to providing the competitive landscape by organizing and analyzing qualitative findings from primary (interview-based) and secondary (internet-based) research, writing reports and/or presentations summarizing the findings and analysis, and presenting insights. A secondary function will be running regular operational reports related to our software fulfillment organization.
Business Management System
- Lead the gathering of data from multiple sources as input into a dashboard for our team. Maintaining data inputs, targets, and overall metrics.
- Use various analytic techniques (e.g. SWOT, Porter’s Five Forces) and other means, to look at data, activity, and assist in mapping out opportunities to attack opportunities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite use, including the development of visually appealing infographics. Advanced level capability with PowerPoint and Excel is highly desired.
- Manage projects/tasks in an effective and efficient manner;
- Execute Proactive Worldwide processes and tools with excellence; meet internal and external task and milestone dates; execute balanced scope, budget, quality, risk, and timeline; develop talent, delegate appropriately, demonstrate teamwork; demonstrate strong communication skills (internal/external) regarding project progress, issues, or concerns; train others on project management.
- Demonstrate clear, structured approaches to deliverable creation;
- Compose well-written, concise, and complete reports;
- Create visual elements that are logical, understandable, and appropriate for the topic;
- Provide a solid representation of qualitative and quantitative intelligence; ensure deliverables are accurate, timely, relevant, and reliable
- Develop executive summaries with key insights and perspectives; meet delivery and milestone dates without exception; present results to internal; train others on the development of quality deliverables.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain or Marketing, or related
- 6+ months of professional experience
- Software Business Background
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
To learn more about our university programs and register to attend an upcoming information session or event, please visit: https://ripplematch.com/company/lenovo/