Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive. And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
In this role, the intern will be responsible for participating as a member of Lenovo Global Security Lab. They will be assisting security architects in their day-to-day activities, as well as helping to automate repeatable security processes.
This includes integration of the security tools with the centralized security issues management systems. They will help with the implementation and updating of Global Security Lab tooling.
Responsibilities also include execution of pre-triaging of the security submissions and evaluation of the security reports on completeness.
• Under minimal direction, work on developing automated/scripted information security processes.
• Assist with the security architecture reviews and documenting security issues
• Research information security topics, tools, techniques, and threats as directed.
• Work on the documentation of the information security processes under general direction.
• Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
• Monitor existing tickets and assist the resolution
• Know how to find answers. Understand available tools and resources to determine correct answers to security issues.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
• Experience with information security concepts, methodologies, and processes.
• Experience with network security concepts, methodologies, processes, and tools.
• Experience with application security concepts, methodologies, processes, and tools.
• Experience with security awareness concepts, methodologies, processes, and tools.
• Experience with information risk assessment and mitigation concepts, methodologies, processes, and tools.
• Demonstrated ability to create and contribute to an inclusive work environment
• Ability to prioritize assignments and work on multiple assignments concurrently
• Good oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate technical information to a variety of audiences including end-users
• Ability and willingness to work independently or as part of a team
• Ability to take the initiative and be proactive in all aspects of this position’s listed responsibilities
Some of the benefits of interning at Lenovo include competitive compensation, enrichment and development programs, and access to a global network of peers and mentors.
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com.
To learn more about our university programs and register to attend an upcoming information session or event, please visit: https://ripplematch.com/company/lenovo/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.