Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
About Our Team
Our team is part of the Worldwide Marketing group and we are looking for an intern who is passionate about integrated global communications. On a high level, our department is responsible for strategically communicating our story to the world using a Paid, Earned, Shared, and Owned (PESO) approach. We focus on delivering the right message to the right audience at the right time using the right channels. This adds up to the building and protecting our corporate reputation. If you are looking for more than just an internship, this is a place for you to grow, develop and learn.
What You Will Do
You will provide strategic communications support to our worldwide functions. You will work closely with integrated communications team members to create assets that support our reputation goals through campaigns, events, and other initiatives. Day to day this includes developing news stories, videos, website copy, playbooks/messaging, media pitches, and more. We’re looking for someone with an insatiable appetite to uncover newsworthy stories, ask why and dig for answers, and bring fresh ideas to the team.
- Drafting communications for announcements and initiatives
- Drafting stories for the company’s external and internal news portals
- Using social media channels to engage audiences with Lenovo content
- Developing presentations for external and internal use
- Supporting company events
- Gathering materials and drafting newsletters
You will also be responsible for developing and distributing communication materials that support and align initiatives with the company’s overall communications and brand strategy. You will research, write, edit, and publish media to provide timely, accurate information to the appropriate audiences. You will collaborate with various teams to ensure communication strategy and initiatives align with their intended messages and timelines.
Who You Are:
You definitely should have:
- Working towards a degree in Communications, Journalism, Business, or English
It would be a plus if you have:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word applications
- Social media experience Experience in events management preferred
- Digital design and video editing experience (e.g., Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Excel expertise
- Experience working with outside agencies
Some of the benefits of interning at Lenovo include competitive compensation, enrichment and development programs, and access to a global network of peers and mentors.
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
To learn more about our university programs and register to attend an upcoming information session or event, please visit: https://ripplematch.com/company/lenovo/