Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
What You’ll Do:
The Strategic Communications Intern has a way with words and is an adaptable high-achiever who is energized by high-tech innovation. In this position, you will interface across the ISG marketing organization to help craft communications including social media to successfully tell the Data-Centered story. The position reports directly to the Director of WW Communications & Digital.
- Participate in ideation, planning, and coordination of both internal and external communications.
- Help draft press releases and pre-launch communications.
- Assist in writing blogs, website copy, and social media posts.
- Collaborate with the communications team to deliver consistent messaging across various touchpoints and matrices.
- Perform competitive analysis, industry research, assessment of best practices and KPIs (e.g. earned media value) in a consistently changing infrastructure solutions landscape.
- Monitor, track, and share new digital and social trends, tools, and platforms to connect with brand strategies.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field
- Enthusiasm for storytelling and outstanding interpersonal communications skills
- Strong written, verbal, and visual skills; the ability to create content with creativity, speed, and style
- Problem-solving and time management skills with an attention to detail
- Firm grasp of social media tools and platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram, etc.
Some of the benefits of interning at Lenovo include competitive compensation, enrichment and development programs, and access to a global network of peers and mentors.
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
To learn more about our university programs and register to attend an upcoming information session or event, please visit: https://ripplematch.com/company/lenovo/