Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive. And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
Responsibilities of this position include:
1. Responsible for requirement analysis, technical design, development, and maintenance of Lenovo online portal products
2. Responsible for production issue monitoring and handling
3. Responsible for improvements of the team’s software engineering maturity, including DevOps, quality assurance, knowledge management, etc.
1. 2+ years Java development experience
2. Solid Java foundation (understand IO, multithread, reflection, memory management, class loading mechanisms)
3. Web development experience (Spring, SpringMVC, Spring-Boot, Spring-Cloud, Mybatis, etc.)
4. Microservice technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Service Mesh
5. Enthusiastic about software development and willing to learn new technologies
1. Is familiar with Front-end technologies (VueJS/ReactJS/AngularJS) and has served as a full-stack developer
2. Is familiar with enterprise application design model, with large-scale distributed, high concurrent, high load, high availability system design and development experience
3. Has studied or contributed to open-source software
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.