Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
The Product Manager role is the leading role in our Cloud Software team. Focusing on execution and business transformation, you will be the keystone of our software product leadership team. We are seeking a Software Product Manager Intern that is ready to get their hands dirty with learning how to build a product and have fun! You will be working with some great people that are located all around the world while learning what it takes to become a “CEO” of a product at Lenovo.
Your day to day responsibilities will be working with key product managers and helping lead scrum teams and execute on a shared product vision. You will learn how to build and manage a multi-year roadmap and how to balance development resources to achieve the best results for our customers. Close collaboration with key stakeholders is critical as you work on product requests, learning to ultimately balance business value while ensuring that the customer needs are met. You will interface with direct customers, field representatives, marketing, and executive leadership and represent the voice of the customer and be their champion in the product development & delivery process.
What you will be doing:
· Assist other product managers and team members with solution delivery best practices.
· Learning how to create a good strategy and understanding why it’s good
· You will learn how to be a subject matter expert and grow your experience with the detailed knowledge of state-of-the-art solutions and competitive products in this domain, and will provide product vision, strategy, business case and competitive analysis.
· You will help to own a product roadmap and identify and document Use Cases and User Stories that will define product delivery priorities.
· Understand and learn how to groom a product backlog and why it’s important to have this great hygiene skills when you’re building products.
· Strategize with product management and stakeholders on issues related to product requests, vision and overall business value.
· Currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business or related field
· Understanding and interested to learn more about Agile development methodology.
· Strong analytical & business skills and ability to evaluate a mix of quantitative and qualitative data.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Organizational skills, especially the ability to manage multiple things going on!
· Willingness to learn and dive headfirst into Cloud-driven and cross-device (PC, mobile) software market
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
To learn more about our university programs and register to attend an upcoming information session or event, please visit: https://ripplematch.com/company/lenovo/