Do you like to explore local towns and discover local businesses? Do you have a friendly approachable personality and enjoy interacting with other people? Then look no further because this is the job for you this Spring semester.
We are looking to hire enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various media channels. You will work closely with our sales and marketing division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand at launches and events.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong presence on social media. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is strongly desired, as well as knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Working closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products.
- Creating email and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
- Building rapport with customers and vendors.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department.
- Tracking customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
- Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
Brand Ambassador Requirements:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to travel.