Liquidnet’s Product Support team provides day to day support for all trading systems and applications. Liquidnet is seeking an exceptional analyst to assist this highly visible team in providing top-notch technical/trading desk support to an internal and external client base that trade US and International equities.
Please Note: This job is for immediate full time hire based in NYC.
• Provide application support for Liquidnet’s propriety trading application, assist the Liquidnet Sales teams to resolve issues, and at times – work directly with the customers & traders that are using the Liquidnet application
• Answer daily inquiries via phone, email and chat rooms from clients and internal support personnel.
• Escalate bugs or issues identified at the application level to our development teams & work to implement their permanent solutions
• Handle Application upgrades and improve the processes surrounding these rollouts & upgrades
• Work on any other special projects that are assigned by supervisors, including running queries to proactively identify potential issues
Applicants should …
• Have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills to resolve internal/external issues, including IT-related problems.
• Have previous experience working closely within a small team or independently.
• Have experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Be a team player with the ability and interest to participate in new projects and help other departments within the company.
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of SQL.
• Experience in a LINUX/UNIX environment.
• Experience and interest in the financial services industry.
• Ability/Willingness to learn in the technology field.