Are you experienced in customer service, B2B or B2C sales, event promotions, retail, restaurant or fundraising? Do you desire sales or business promotions experience? Gain the valued training and experience you need to succeed in today’s business world. Our Marketing Department is now seeking PART-TIME INTERNS AND FULL TIME INTERNS. You will focus on building brand awareness while engaging with customers.
Training as a marketing intern includes the following:
- Learning the marketing portfolios of clients quickly
- Scheduling promotions and manage calendar
- Preparing the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- Interacting with customers through field marketing activities
- Managing client relationship
We have an exciting work environment that is energetic and constantly offers new challenges. If you would like to be apart of a dynamic work team that will ensure your continued growth, then we eagerly want to meet with you.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and executing marketing and promotional campaigns for clients
- Managing advertising promotions operations including: handling promotional materials, building public relations, and planning merchandising.
- Capturing sales and client acquisition through excellent brand consulting
- Maintaining client retention by providing the best experience for existing clients creating brand loyalty.
- Supporting the marketing team by assisting in project planning and analysis
• Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
• Detail oriented
• Fun and outgoing personality
• Strong people skills
• Ability to work with a team as well as individually
• Performance driven
• Excellent time management skills
Available Internship positions is limited. Product-training workshops will begin as soon as possible. If this opportunity sounds right for you, please send us your resume or LinkedIn profile to LMI Philly ASAP! (Please use the online application process to send your application. LMI Philly is an equal opportunity employer, providing EEO to all employees and candidates for employment)