LogicomUSA is an industry leading support company that provides end user support services for Businesses and Consumers. By teaming up with the best providers in the telecommunications industry we make sure our customers have the best solutions available. The end result is a simple and secure solution that saves time, money and provides confidence to our customers. The Back End PHP Developer will work remotely to build/maintain websites using scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media in alignment with organizational standards. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Create, support, and maintain all aspects of back end tools using PHP and MySQL.
- Collaborate with management and customers to identify end-user requirements, specifications, and conduct quality control functions.
- Testing and deploying programs and applications. Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems. Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Perform website tests according to planned schedules, or after any website or product revision.
- Monitor the technical performance of internal/external systems.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status in an accurate, comprehensive, and timely manner.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Document test plans, testing procedures, or test results and recommend and implement performance improvements.
- Establish long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Fulfill any additional responsibilities as delegated by supervisor.
- Possess strong problem solving and technical decision-making skills while using good judgment.
- Solid comprehension and knowledge of applications, databases, and operating systems.
- Provide solutions to business challenges.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Knowledge of coding and bug fixing.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Requires being careful and through about detail.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written and proficient in English.
- Advanced understanding of computers and networks including troubleshooting.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Access to a fast-reliable internet network.
- Access to a quiet workplace free of background noise and distractions.
- Windows 10 Computer.
- Good functioning headset.
- Associate degree in software development or equivalent preferred.
- Student attending high school/college/trade program inclusive of education/training in software development.
- 2+ years’ experience or knowledge of software development preferred.