Parks, Recreation and Community Services is a team of talented professionals, driven by results and customer relationships, and committed to catching excellence. The effective delivery of programs and community services can provide social, personal, economic, and environmental benefits to last a lifetime. Be a part of something that matters!
Loudoun County’s Department of Parks, Recreation & Community Services is currently seeking qualified applicants to work and train as a Preschool Aide. We have regular, part-time and substitute positions available at various community center locations throughout Loudoun County. As a preschool aide you will assist with the planning and implementation of a licensed preschool program for children ages 2-5. Using Creative Curriculum, you will carry out weekly lessons and assist the teacher with activities.
- Program is Monday-Friday, work hours vary depending on location
- Regular and substitute positions are available and allow for a more flexible work schedule
- Please include all applicable paid or volunteer experience working with and/or supervising children in a child care, recreation or educational setting
- Requires education and experience equivalent to a High School diploma
- Virginia State Licensing requires 6 months experience supervising children during recreational or educational activities
- Must obtain certification in CPR and First Aid within 30 days of hire
- Must have current TB test certification with negative result
- Must be physically able to keep up with young children
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
- Successful candidate will undergo criminal background and Child Protective Services (CPS) checks.