LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 400 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 31 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys
As you take your first step into the Corporate World, LTI is committed to nurturing Top Talent like you.
In this role, you will be reporting to the head of the Hartford/Edison Delivery Centers and use your skills and education to:
- Build communication, campaigns, and executive presentation materials for internal use
- Drive event planning and execution to help engage our employees and customers at the Hartford Delivery Center.
You will be eligible for up to 40 hours per week of work.
- Microsoft Office Suite, including desktop presentation software
- Visual design skills
- Strong written and visual communication skills
- Ability to synthesize information into simplified concepts
- Project planning/organizational skills
- Event logistics
- Develop communications to solicit topics and volunteers to present at various forums such as lunch and learns, speaker events and round tables.
- Document event requirements, logistics and schedule and assist with the execution of events
- Create graphics representations of data, and develop eye catching, storytelling presentations to describe operating models, share progress and metrics for center operations, or share value proposition of the Delivery Center
- Solicit feedback on events by developing methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionaries
- Research topics relevant to our business, company or customers to then be leveraged for events, either adding or adjusting the current schedule
Position is located in Hartford, CT and will be remote until January.