The Marketing/Patron Service Intern will report to the Managing Director.
Join Luna Stage, a small yet fierce professional theatre company founded in 1992 in Montclair, NJ, and operating since 2010 in West Orange, NJ.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Support Luna’s administrative needs, specifically related to marketing and patron services.
- Help ensure timely and effective communication with patrons, donors, funders, students and parents, press, institutional partners, and Luna stakeholders.
- Help maintain and update marketing channels including website, public press folder, social channels, phone lines, physical lobby area, etc.
- Learn to use software and tools to support marketing and operations.
- Work closely with a phenomenal team with direct access to Managing and Artistic Directors, as part of a cohort of dedicated interns and volunteers!
- Pending or completed degree in marketing or related field. Interest in theatre a plus!
- Exemplary communications etiquette; strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, respond flexibly, and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, email marketing, and social channels. Graphic design skills a plus!
- Organized, capacity to follow-through on projects, team player, communicative, empathetic.
- Interested in diving deep to learn about marketing, advertising, promotions, fundraising, press and media relations, and interactive communications.
- Fluent English. 18+ years.
- 10-20 hours per week, flexible.
- Unpaid. Support for receiving credit.
- Comps to Luna Stage performances.
How to Apply
Send resume and brief letter of interest to email@example.com.
Our theatre is committed to equal employment opportunity, and continues to be a strong advocate of non-discrimination in all its employment practices. Please visit the Employment page of our website for our full Non-Discrimination Policy. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply!
About Luna Stage
Luna Stage develops and produces plays about local and global experiences. We bring people together for artistic events that spark conversations and create understanding and change. Firmly rooted in New Jersey’s Valley Arts District—a crossroads of cultures—we celebrate the diverse voices that surround us. As producer, innovator, and educator, we are dedicated to eliminating barriers to participation, and nurturing the next generation of audiences and artists. www.LunaStage.org