Lunch Karma is on a mission to make restaurant food a viable everyday meal option for everyone. Lunch Karma delivers fresh, delicious, restaurant-made, individually packed, personal meals for $10* to offices and homes with $0 delivery fees, $0 service fees, and $0 tipping.
We are looking for a social media savvy intern for the position of Social Media Associate to create a lot of buzz for Lunch Karma on social media websites, which would include posting pictures, short videos, blogs, articles, sweepstakes, competitions, etc – any such fun and interesting activities that will create awareness and demand for Lunch Karma’s service.
- Plan and manage social media campaigns
- Create and post pictures, videos, blogs and articles on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, etc.
- Have fun while doing the above
- Must love food
- Must be social media savvy
- Must have good communication skills
- Good smart phone with a nice camera (you will be taking a lot of pictures and videos)
- 18 or older.
- Must have a valid drivers license and a car (you will travel to restaurants, etc for taking pictures)
- Prior social media experience a plus
- Knowledge on finding and working with influencers a big plus
Compensation and benefits:
- $15/hour + Free restaurant food
- Future full time opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a startup in the red hot food delivery industry
How to apply:
- Email resume with a short note explaining why you would be a good fit for this internship.