Co-ops and interns are an integral part of our project development teams. You will be given responsibility appropriate to your educational background. In addition, you’ll receive on the job training from your supervisor and co-workers. An Engineering Co-op position at Lutron offers you a chance to experience the business world first hand and to learn how Lutron works as a company. You will interface with people within different areas and levels in the company.
The Co-op program offers responsibility, real world experience, and meaningful projects along with personal mentoring and detailed training. We consider co-ops to be very valuable in our search for outstanding future members of our team and pride ourselves in providing outstanding work experiences to students from universities around the world.
We seek talented, success-minded people with the desire and ability to make things happen. Our baseline requirements are simple:
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science HCI, Human Factors, Industrial Design, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Your cumulative GPA is at least a 3.2
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are driven and self-motivated
- You have broad interests in engineering design and development
Lutron is a team-oriented environment, and you will work within these teams to look at broad issues and identify root causes, not just quick fixes. You must have a willingness to ask tough questions, seek out new resources and work hard to find the best solution.