Oakley. Designed to push the boundaries of performance. From advanced eyewear technology to apparel innovation, Oakley sets itself apart from the rest. Backed by the power of Luxottica, our athletes and customers expect the best in sports performance and Oakley employees help to fuel this drive
The Sales Associate is the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. The Sales Associate demonstrates excellent customer service skills, meets hourly selling and customer capture goals, provides product knowledge to customers and works as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides outstanding customer service to each customer by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid Oakley product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service as deemed necessary.
- Aids customers in locating merchandise or finding the right solutions based on individual needs.
- Achieves high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assists in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assists in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
- Assists in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- Learns and operates current company POS systems.
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- Experience dealing with the public
- Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Computer proficiency and cash register experience
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.