Do you want an opportunity to make a real and tangible difference as a result of your efforts?
Do you want to be part of a tight-knit team where your ideas are welcomed?
Do you want to develop your technical, financial, and business skills, while delivering exceptional value to client organizations?
Position: Associate Consultant
Massaro is seeking smart, polished up-and-comers to join our team as Associate Consultants. We work with clients in a variety of industries: from fashion and entertainment, to industrial manufacturing, to technology startups, to insurance. Our Associate Consultants have an incredible opportunity to develop their business and leadership skills while working directly with customers and senior-level experts.
We aim to provide our Associate Consultants with client face time as soon as possible. Partnered with a more experienced teammate, our Associate Consultants are well-equipped and successful within six months.
Mindset of a Massaro Consultant
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Strong appetite for creativity, innovation, and risk.
- Dedication to creating value for others.
- Desire to be an independent contributor to the larger organization.
- Determination to face challenges head-on and embody an adaptive attitude.
Work You’ll Do:
- Perform the full spectrum of consulting activities, from strategy design to on-site project facilitation, to change and risk management, QA, and empowerment of client teams.
- Generate creative solutions to complex problems.
- Develop solid hands-on skills in a variety of applications and technologies.
- Participate in every aspect of our organization, such as operations, marketing, business development, project management, talent development, and research.
- Travel to customer sites to work side-by-side with our clients (mostly domestic).
- Represent Massaro and be comfortable working in a Guiding Principles-Based Organization.
What’s Needed from You:
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Strategy, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- Interest in and eagerness to learn new technologies and products, and the best ways to leverage them in business.
- Sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset.
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team.
- Preferred minimum 3.25 undergraduate GPA.
Massaro Offers You:
- A fun and capable team with a passion for supporting one another.
- An inclusive and flexible work environment.
- A growing yet well-established company.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance bonuses.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
Massaro offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonuses, health, dental, IRA, paid vacations, sick time, and a flexible work schedule.
Massaro is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship.