MaGrann Associates is an innovative leader in energy efficiency engineering and green building consulting. We are headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ with offices in Philadelphia, PA, New York, NY, Washington, DC and Columbus, Ohio, and with operations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
MaGrann Associates is looking for an Energy Engineer who will focus on developing commissioning processes for Existing Multifamily Projects.
- Coordinate aspects of completion of audits on multifamily buildings and apartment complexes;
- Perform on-site assessments, including detailed data collection and performance testing;
- Obtain utility usage data from clients and analyze to isolate high usage components/units;
- Compose audit reports summarizing findings, financial analysis, and recommendation;
- Assist in the development of operation tools to improve quality and reduce time to complete audits;
- Other duties assigned by MaGrann Associates, including CAD drafting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2 year Associates Degree with 5 years of related experience or 4 year bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience conducting residential (multifamily) energy audits
- Knowledge of HVAC engineering theories and methodologies
- Knowledge of building automation and controls
- Knowledge of design documents
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Reliable travel abilities
- Working out of the Mount Laurel, NJ Office (Roughly 70% office – 30 % field)
- Excellent communicator – written and oral
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Admirable time management skills and managing multiple projects