Could you be our next Respiratory Therapist at Bryn Mawr Hospital?
Why work as a Respiratory Therapist with Main Line Health?
- Be on the Cutting Edge! With the latest technology at your fingertips, you will be able to provide the highest quality of respiratory care to all patient populations. Help assess patients and facilitate appropriate care in the form of diagnostic modalities, pulmonary disease prevention, and application of invasive and noninvasive therapeutic modalities.
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for up to $6,000 per year based upon your Full or Part Time status.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to 160 hours of paid time off per year based on your Full or Part Time status. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, and vendors… And employee parking is always free!
Position: Respiratory Therapist
Shift: Days, 7:00am -7:30pm
Graduate and minimum of 600 hours of clinical experience in a CoARC accredited Respiratory Care Program.
1. Associate degree required; bachelor’s preferred.
2. Completion of CEU requirements in accordance with licensure standards.
1. Registry eligible or Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) required.
2. PA state licensure or temporary permit required.
3. Provider BLS (American Heart Assoc/American Red Cross) required.