Internship Term: 90 days (August – October), May lead to full-time employment.
MAINGEAR, a high-end gaming PC manufacturer, is seeking to expand its online presence through creative and innovative video content. This includes but is not limited to social media, vlogs, documentaries, advertisements, and other video content. As the Videography Intern, you will be primarily responsible to produce said content, including scripting, storyboarding, shooting, editing, revising, and exporting. As a small business MAINGEAR provides a unique internship opportunity, by involving its interns in multiple projects and allowing interaction within all levels of the business. The ideal MAINGEAR intern is a self-driven creative who is adaptable, professional, and knowledgeable.
· Passion for pushing the boundaries of videography and creativity
· Previous experience with social media videos such as TikTok, Instagram Reels, Snapchat, etc.
· Previous experience creating vlog and/or documentary content
· Knowledge of DSLR camera equipment and peripherals
· Ability to edit via Adobe Premiere or DaVinci Resolve
· Team player who can respond positively to critique and seeks to constantly improve
· Resident of NJ
Include a link to your portfolio in your application.
COVID-19 Vaccination Required