Recruitment Intern, Arlington, VA
MSI is now accepting applications for an intern to help our Recruitment team within Human Resources. The position will last approximately three months, with the possibility for extension based on performance, how well the candidate works with the team, and the business needs of the Recruitment team. Internships require a maximum commitment of 28 hours per week with a flexible schedule and is presently remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a paid position.
**Please note: U.S. work authorization is required for this position.**
- Assist the Recruitment with projects focusing on expanding MSI’s outreach and increasing communication with potential applicants
- Post job descriptions on internal and external websites
- Assist with recruitment for international jobs, proposals, and headquarters by arranging interviews, corresponding with candidates, and helping coordinate reference checks
- Manage and update recruitment database
- Support Recruiter with intern program and outreach
- Format, write, and edit CVs
- Respond to general inquiries about MSI and recruitment
- Work on special projects related to Human Resources and recruitment
- Provide additional support to the Human Resources team as needed
- Professional demeanor and diplomatic communication skills, especially via email and by phone
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment
- Excellent writing/editing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Fluency in a second language, preferably Arabic, French or Spanish
- Interest in international development and/or recruitment
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to develop and maintain a culture that honors the perspectives and identities of our employees, our communities and those impacted by our work.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans Employer.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com