Title: Brand Marketing Intern (Equine and Homestead) – Summer 2022
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Manna Pro Products, LLC is a manufacturer and marketer of animal nutrition and care products. We are committed to bringing innovation, high and consistent quality, and excellent customer service to our customers and consumers.
We are actively seeking a Brand Marketing Intern to join our growing organization and help us Nurture What You Love!
As our Brand Marketing Intern you’ll make an impact by:
- Participating in consumer research to uncover pivotal consumer insights to drive marketing plans and support strategic recommendations.
- Collaborating with innovation teams to test concepts and initiate new product launches.
- Executing product/packaging design improvements.
- Developing and executing projects to support social media campaigns, activities and tactics.
What you need to succeed:
- Must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program; Junior or Senior preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Must provide reliable transportation and housing.
What we have for you:
- Casual work environment with a focus on teamwork.
- Great work/life balance.
More About Us:
Manna Pro Products, LLC, formed in 1985, has deep roots dating back to 1842 as a successor to Carnation Company Milling Division. We are a Global Leader in pet care and nutrition dedicated to nurturing the lives of pets and their families. We have a broad portfolio spanning companion pet, equine, backyard chicken and small animals with brands that include Manna Pro, Nutri-Vet, Fruitables, Natural Care, Espree, Wildly Natural, Vet’s Best, Simple Solution, Flock Party, Bullymake, Doggie Dallies, Zupreem, Buffalo Range, Calf-Manna, Harris Farms, Bags on Board, Out!, Corona, Nutrigood, Dumor, Free Range, MaxEGlo, and Small World.
This description is representative only and is not exhaustive of the tasks this position may be required to perform.