Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, our Accounts Payable is seeking an eager to learn intern.
- Retrieving vendor information from available invoices & emails
- Updating Yardi vendor profiles with collected information
- Compiling list of vendors to send out email and regular mail information requests
- Receiving and compiling requested information and updating Yardi
- Data Entry
- Collecting and Organizing
- Computer Knowledge
- Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn quickly
Length: 6-8 weeks
- INCOME – this is a paid internship because we value your time and effort
- Build your resume – this internship will help you stand out from your peers
- Gain valuable experience
- Gain important software skills
- Gain professional references
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
All candidates will be required to show valid proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 before commencing work or commit to obtaining full vaccination within 30 days of commencing work, unless they receive an approved exemption from Maplewood. Maplewood will require unvaccinated candidates to obtain their first dose prior to commencing work and then obtaining a second dose with in thirty days after the first dose. Those who do not obtain full vaccination within that time frame, without an approved exemption, will be terminated.