We seek a motivated candidate to work in all phases of supporting research projects.
This is an internship. Based on your performance, we may extend the internship opportunity.
- Collect information over the phone
- Provide general support for the Office
- Record and file maintenance
- Gathering and organizing quantitative and qualitative research data
- Conducting primary and secondary research
- Performing basic analysis and quality checks
- Creating contact lists through secondary research
- Providing general support to Project Managers as needed to meet tight deadlines.
Benefits to the intern include:
- Understand how small and large organizations function – Working for a small company provides a wider set of responsibilities
- Learn office administration tasks and skills – IT, Telecom, Customer Service, Operations, Sales, Account Management
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of research, both domestic and international
- Apply basic MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) knowledge to real-life projects
- Work with large clients on high profile projects
- Understand how companies operate both in-office and virtually
- Understand the importance of time management and being detail-oriented
Currently, this is NOT a remote opportunity. However, remote days may be available during the internship depending on the projects at hand.