Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our 30,000 colleagues work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world.
Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth.
During this 10-week internship, Summer TRAC Associates work directly with senior advisors and brokers to help clients identify risk to their people, their property or their financial and strategic goals, offering hands-on experience in the field of risk management and insurance broking. In addition, Summer TRAC Associates participate in formal training, structured projects and social and volunteer events, which demonstrate our commitment to colleagues, clients and communities.
Upon completion of the summer internship, exceptional juniors may be extended an offer to join our full-time Program.
A TYPICAL DAY COULD INCLUDE:
- Evaluating quotes and comparing coverage offerings for our clients
- Preparing presentations for client and or prospect/meetings
- Creating and expanding benchmarking reports
- Generating a risk analysis of a Marsh client or prospective client
- Executing a group project with fellow Summer TRAC Associates
- Participating in the Speaker Series and Training Modules
- Building a network of colleagues at all levels of the organization
WHAT WE VALUE
- Ability to work in teams and cultivate relationships
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Intellectual curiosity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership or initiative at school, work and/or community
- Please only apply to ONE location for the Summer TRAC Program
- Current Juniors with an expected graduation date of December 2022 or May/June 2023
- Overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above at the time of application and start date
- All majors considered
- Applicants must have legal work authorization in the U.S. on a permanent and ongoing basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.
DIVERSITY MATTERS AT MARSH
At Marsh, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact.
We will review application submissions beginning in February. You will be contacted only if you are selected for a first round interview. The first round interview will consist of a recorded video interview through the online Hirevue platform.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.