MHS is seeking qualified and highly motivated engineers who want to experience the world of industrial automation and control. We are searching for ambitious candidates who are interested in a challenging career filled with creativity and innovation. Our engineers design and deploy complete control and information systems to intelligently automate systems such distribution centers, post-and-parcel hubs, or varied manufacturing systems.
- Depending on your particular skills, the job tasks may include some of the following, under the guidance of experienced engineers:
- Electrical engineering and CAD drafting of the electrical systems such as control and motor starter panel design, network design
- Designing, reviewing, or testing Human Machine Interface (HMI) screens that allow operators to visualize and control the automated system
- Programming, reviewing, or testing Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) code that controls the various motors and devices
- Programming, reviewing, or testing software services
- Testing live systems in the field
- Candidate for B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, verbal, and written skills
- Decision making ability
- Ability to deal with experienced, multidisciplinary, technical specialists Ability to coordinate small to large projects independently
- Knowledgeable of electrical and controls engineering theories and principles
- Skills in AutoCAD, MS Office suite and MS Project
- PLC experience with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley (ControlLogix & CompactLogix), Modicon and Siemens (S7) is a plus but not required
- HMI experience with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley, Wonderware, and Indusoft is a plus but not required
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
It is the policy of Material Handling Systems, Inc (MHS) and its affiliated companies to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, MHS will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.