Mathnasium is a math-only supplementary learning center that teaches kids math in a way that make sense to them. We are currently seeking an Assistant Center Director to help oversee center operations and work with students and parents enrolled at our 5 locations in Chatham, Summit, Westfield, Livingston, and Basking Ridge, NJ. Please note that this is not a remote position. Applicants should be located within a commutable distance from at least one of these locations.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional leadership, entrepreneurial, and organizational skills to successfully operate a learning center through marketing, sales, instructional leadership, parent communication, staff management, and effective administration.
A partial list of responsibilities includes:
- Authentically present a polished and compelling message to parents to inform their decision regarding enrollment with Mathnasium
- Manage student learning environment and daily session activities
- Communicate regularly with parents
- Provide superior customer service that results in student retention
- Conduct networking activities
- Complete other administrative responsibilities
- Streamlining scheduling system to benefit our customers and simplify our operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service focus
- A love for working with students
- Superb organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Driven to succeed and detail oriented
- Exemplary character
- Strong math skills through Algebra I
- Ample experience in the Google Workspace (especially Google Drive, Google Sheets, and Google Forms)
- Previous teaching or tutoring experience
- Strong math skills in high-school level math
- Consistent and scheduled, yet flexible
- Based upon experience and availability, with paid training.