Join our team and see what it means to truly BE aMAYzing
The May Center School is looking for a Direct Support Professional to be responsible for the administrative, operational, and clinical functions of a group home for children, ages 5-22, with autism, PDD, and other developmental disabilities. Some of our students reside in May Institute homes and are supported by staff during all non-school hours. Direct Support Professionals and Program Coordinators work with children in their residence to facilitate development of play, social, and independent living skills using principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA).
There are full-time and part-time positions available. Shifts are evening or overnight hours.
Offering a $500 sign on bonus!
- Skill development and community integration
- Assisting individuals in meeting their personal care and nutritional needs
- Behavioral interventions
- Participating in the development of IEP/ISP objectives and documenting consumer progress
- Dispensing medications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Previous human services experience required in lieu of degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ Years with a valid driver’s license