The Warwick House is seeking Youth & Family Counselors for our Residential Treatment Facility in Warminster.
This is the perfect position for a recent psychology, social work, or human services grad, and are passionate about, providing direct care to children/adolescents!
This position is for the overnight shift and weekends.
This position offers:
- Sign on and Referral bonuses
- An Evening Shift Differential and a Weekend Differential!
- Up to $100 Productivity Bonus, per pay period!
- Annual Raise Coupled with Annual Review
- 401K Participation Opportunity
- Tuition Discount
- Child Care Discount
- A flexible schedule to meet your needs~ Great for current Grad Students!
- Paid Time Off
P/T Youth and Family Counselors will also gain…
- First hand experience working within a clinical team/setting, knowledge and approaches to various diagnoses and opportunities to develop key leadership skills.
- The ability to create and implement therapeutic groups and activities.
- A work environment that fosters professional and personal growth.
- Opportunities to work one on one with clients and their families during times of need.
- The ability to voice opinions and insight into cases with the entire treatment team.
The Youth & Family Counselor works in a residential treatment setting and is responsible for ensuring that those portions of the treatment plan which deal with day to day and independent living skills are implemented. Acting as a positive role model and providing case management, individual and group counseling, continuing education, and social and recreational activities. This position is at the forefront of the resident’s daily treatment during their stay, working closely with therapists and case managers to implement treatment plans unique to every resident.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work or another human services field,
- OR other bachelor’s degree plus one-year work/internship/volunteer experience with children/adolescents
- OR 60 completed college credits plus 3 years work/internship/volunteer experience with children/adolescents.
- OR HS Diploma plus 3 years paid work experience with children/adolescents.
- All applicants must successfully complete a drug/alcohol screen and child abuse, criminal record and fingerprint clearance process.
- Please note- We are not accessible by public transportation. Must have your own reliable transportation.
***Warwick Family Service is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.***
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $18.20 per hour
All employees wear masks, gloves and other protective gear.