The Senior Growth Associate is an energized, organized and passionate professional driven to deliver new revenue for McCann Health. The candidate is a “go getter” who will help to drive revenue growth through effective leadership/internal relationship management, and value creation by leveraging the full capability of the overall network. Key to success will be for this candidate to be a true “ambassador of the McCann Health Culture of Growth”.
About the Role
- Interact with multiple internal teams as a trusted and reliable partner.
- With supervision, create, write and produce agency materials to encourage prospective clients to choose McCann Health.
- Challenge direction or the status quo and seek alternate perspectives and approaches in developing effective RFP strategies.
- Evaluate the input and ideas of creative, media and strategic planning relative RFPs requirements.
- Develop and coordinate new business timelines, team roles/responsibilities and deliverables on a global basis.
- Advocate for McCann Health revenue with in MWG and keep the network informed, focused, and enthused about their prospect of new business wins.
- Ability to influence without authority to ensure timely/quality deliverables from all agency departments.
- Manage and account for all estimates and budgets for RFP process.
- You understand and know how to work within agency operations, with a specialization in New Business.
- You approach opportunities from an integrated communications perspective.
- You have 1-2 years experience in advertising, New Business experience preferred.
- You have strong excel, power point & keynote skills.
- You have the ability to multitask between projects.
About McCann Health
A three time Network of the Year winner at Cannes Lions Health and winner of an unprecedented twelve Network of the Year titles from the industry’s top five creative award shows, McCann Health, is one of the world’s most awarded global healthcare communications networks. Through combining science, creative and strategy we strive to deliver best-in-class services to our clients. Our 1,900+ employees in 60 offices across 20 countries and 6 continents are united by one vision: to help our clients play a meaningful role for healthier lives. McCann Health is a part of McCann Worldgroup and the Interpublic Group (IPG).