Role & Responsibilities
In this newly created position, you have the scope to develop the role. You will be responsible to develop the framework for a positive and motivating working environment. You will support your colleagues to meet their individual needs, as well as the needs of Medair e.V. and the team.
Workplace & Conditions
Medair Germany based in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Starting Date / Initial Contract Details
As soon as possible. Part time, 20 hours per week. 24 months, with the possibility of an open-ended contract.
Key Activity Areas
Tasks and responsibilities
- Organise the Human Resources offices in Wiesbaden and Berlin
- Provide information and expertise to senior management on employment conditions and local regulations.
- Ensure that HR tasks are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Manage internal communication on HR topics.
- Actively participate in personnel planning and help shape working conditions in such a way that the positive working atmosphere is maintained or even improved.
- Plan and implement projects for team development and staff training.
- Support Medair e.V.’s work across sectors.
Team Spiritual Life
- Reflect the values of Medair with team members, local staff, beneficiaries, and external contacts.
- Work, live, and pray together in our Christian faith-based team settings. Fully contribute to the rich spiritual life of your team, including team devotions, prayers, and words of encouragement.
- Encouraged to join and contribute to Medair’s international prayer network.
This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
Before you apply
Please ensure you are fully aware of the:
- Medair organisational values
- Medair is committed to safeguarding the protection of beneficiaries, volunteers, staff and partners, and particularly children. Therefore, we do not employ staff whose background we understand to be unsuitable for working with children. Medair staff are required to give the utmost respect to, and comply with, Medair’s accountability policies and best practices
For more information please see the whole job advert (in German).
Please send your application exclusively by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- A curriculum vitae with a meaningful description of your previous work experience.
- Copies of training and work certificates.
- Your idea of the salary you deserve for this work.