Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and
understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate
into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with
an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
- Assists brand and campaign asset development by creating design and layout variations/adaptations, under the guidance of senior department members.
- Contributes to concepting phase for creative campaign development by creating moodboards and sketching visual ideas.
- Light retouching of photoshoots and asset library
- Maintains organization and expansion of image library
- Exhibits resourcefulness gathering images and materials to department asset library·
- Proficiently creates or enhances engaging presentations for internal and external use
- Develops mock-ups in the style of senior department members
- Researches design trends that will help inspire and evolve brand and campaign work
- Helps maintain organization of documents and files on the team server and hardcopy materials.
- Makes sure digital files are organized and ready at time of delivery.
- Currently must be in a B.A. or B.S. program
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, excellent design ability, and the ability to work on one’s own with increasingly less supervision
- A desire to learn about communications design, branding, and strategy
- Demonstrated aptitude for understanding the nature of a design problem, and coming up with an incisive and effective solution
- Experience using: Adobe suite, Microsoft suite, Google Drive, and creating polished presentations
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Organizational skills and a great eye for detail essential
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views
- Ability to work under pressure and respect tight deadlines
- Ability to work out of offices in Newark, NJ