MEDINA = CITI is a 360 degree visual and multi-media design haus, based in the Greater New York Area. We specialize in branding campaigns, website development, video production and social media management. Our mission is to create innovative visual solutions and superior communications for passionate companies with unique visions. Dedication to maintaining strong relationships with our clientele is essential to our success.
What you will do:
- Research advertising verticals, companies, brands and products to find prospective new advertisers.
- Online research to pull data and background information for analyses and competitive sales use.
- Manage our social media presence, including creating, writing and scheduling daily postings from our award-winning editorial on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Help with the RFP process and build Proposals.
- Light administrative and office support when needed.
- Are knowledgeable and enthusiastic when it comes to media business, the digital space, social media and/or advertising.
- Are reliable, independent, outgoing and personable; a quick, engaged learner; motivated & detail-oriented.
- Have previous work/internship experience within advertising, media, and social media campaigns.
- Have completed relevant coursework in Business Administration, Advertising, Communications, and/or Marketing.
- Are competent in Word, Excel, and online research.
- Are proficient and experienced running social media campaigns, including daily posting of content, particularly with Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Are familiar with Hootsuite or other social media scheduling platforms.
We offer great hands-on experience and will provide a weekly stipend to cover your commuting and other expenses.
- writing blogs &/or curating content for social media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 years (Preferred)
- posting daily content on social media channels: 1 year (Preferred)
- Market Research: 1 year (Preferred)
- with Hootsuite, Tweetdeck or other posting platforms: 1 year (Preferred)
How to Apply for Immediate consideration:
Forward us your resume AND a short Note telling us in 50 words or less:
- Why you are the right person for this opportunity.
- We will respond FIRST to the candidates who include their 50-word personal statement along with their resume. Don’t just copy and paste your standard cover letter — be creative.
- Submitting a short blog and/or writing sample of your work is big plus.