Are you a Junior looking for a summer internship? You won’t just be an intern, you’ll be a key member of the MedPro team. You can expect to be tasked with project(s) that capitalize on your existing skills and stretch you out of your comfort zone. Your daily responsibilities will differ, and the variety of business-critical projects means that no two days will be alike.
MedPro is a rapidly growing company in the healthcare industry. MedPro offers medical waste disposal, infections sharps waste management, OSHA compliance training including HIPAA-compliant document shredding and data destruction services. MedPro helps to keep the healthcare industry safe and complaint so they can focus on what matters most, the patients.
What you will do:
- Directly work with the sales team and sales leaders in developing new prospects and following through with an entire sales cycle.
- Collaborate with both sales and service teams to accomplish wins and create engagement.
- Develop your professional skills through on-the-job learning, technical training, and leadership exposure.
- Develop the ability to build relationships with customers at varying levels of seniority.
- Develop an understanding of what each department does within the organization through cross functional meetings and information sessions.
- Develop industry knowledge through product training.
- Presents a report out presentation describing the internship experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Sales Management, Data or Business Analytics.
- Strong interest in sales, lead generation, or outbound calling.
- Ability to commit to a 10-12 Week summer program.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Desire to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.