We are seeking hard-working, driven Teaching Assistants with a strong work ethic and a knack for details. Excellent opportunity to work alongside a supportive, fun team of teachers and staff. High school seniors and college students are accepted. Paid training is provided.
- Flexible Schedule – We offer part-time opportunities for busy school schedules.
- Professional Growth – Strengthen key career skills and build work ethic
- Community – Work alongside amazing and supportive teachers and staff
- Grade student work with diligence and attention to detail
- Keep track of student arrivals, dismissals and work
- Employ our system to manage student schedules, update grades, and prepare materials
- Proctor practice test events and process score results
Education and Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Team player mindset, with an enthusiasm for working closely with teachers
- Previous experience as a TA is a plus but not required
During the school year, working hours are 3:00 PM – 8:30 PM Tuesday to Friday and 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM on Saturdays. During the summer, hours are 9:00AM-5:30PM Monday to Friday. We are flexible! Talk to us — schedules can be adjusted based on our mutual needs.