Our Sourcing team partner with the business to ensure efficient acquisition of goods and services that enables the commercialization of our medicines, vaccines and Animal Health products. We collaborate internationally and are grouped into center-led categories and regional operating teams.
This is an entry level sourcing and procurement position. The ideal candidate should have an interest in learning Clinical Service processes and apply business skills to support sourcing needs for internal business partners. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to support sourcing and procurement projects in the areas of Imaging Science and will assist with RDSPs Audit and Inspections process.
Specifically, the individual will:
- Work with cross functional teams including Legal, Finance, Procure to Pay, our Research & Development Division, stakeholders, and external suppliers
- Act as point of contract for all contract documentation in support of Audit & Inspection and Study Manager requests.
- This includes:
- ensuring documentation is filed correctly,
- training procurement staff in archiving procedures,
- addressing procurement staff’s questions regarding procedures and
- addressing requests for documentation and tracking all activities.
- Learn and apply the Sourcing Management Process by assisting the sourcing team in development and execution of new category strategies
- Support Sourcing Management in detailed market analyses looking at facts and data, with the objective of providing deep and meaningful insights
- Utilize e-sourcing and Ariba tools to conduct Request for Information, Project Award execution, Request for Proposals from suppliers, and Reverse Auctions
- Develop compliance and legal fluency through contract and third-party assessment execution
- Develop negotiation skills through supporting commercial negotiations and contract execution
- Opportunities for advanced training in negotiation, project management, and compliance