- Support technical initiatives from conception to launch and push the engineering teams toward success.
- Work with Engineering, Product, and Business stakeholders to identify and gather technical requirements and manage roadmaps while advocating for data-driven decisions and engineering initiatives.
- Assist with roadmap initiatives, while executing and reporting on priorities.
- Act as a liaison between non-technical stakeholders and engineers in order to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Ensure alignment between overarching business goals and the product and engineering teams.
- Work together with our product Directors and wider org to implement team-wide improvements and ensure ceremonies are run efficiently from a technical perspective.
Experience and Skills:
- 1-3 years experience working with development teams
- Work with the software engineering team to identify areas of improvement and take lead on implementing them.
- Identify responsibilities, dependencies, and deliverables for engineers required for specific projects and initiatives.
- Be comfortable in a “figure-it-out” environment and comfortable finding out answers on your own
- Have solution mindset and ability to use the tools around you to provide a solution
- Experience working with data visualization tools, and knowledge of front and backend development
- Outsystems development experience preferred
- Experience working with project management tools preferred