If you are passionate, innovative and self‐motivated, we are inviting you to join our team -we are Expanding!
- The Talent Acquisition is a key role in the human resource department. The Talent Acquisition fully responsible for the outcomes of the recruitment process in the organization.
- The key results areas of the job positions are timeliness of hiring, quality of delivered candidates and reasonable costs of the hiring process. Additionally, the Senior Talent Acquisition should be engaged in the company-wide projects focused on HR like onboard new employees, training, and culture.
- Responsibilities: Recruit all levels of positions for Telecommunications/IT including, network engineers, system administrators, software developers, and account managers etc.
- Define, develop, and execute on full life-cycle recruitment strategies: direct sourcing, industry networking, internet/social media recruiting.
- Recruit and evaluate highly skilled talent from top tier companies within a highly competitive recruiting landscape..
- Create job descriptions with hiring managers for new requisitions and adapt preexisting descriptions based on organizational need.
- Responsible for maintaining candidate tracking system and serve as a point of contact for all prospective candidates.
- Passion for recruiting and demonstrating curiosity to stay abreast of current trends and best practices.
- Develops a pool of internal and external talents
- Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates in selected disciplines to fulfill existing positions and future positions as they are identified.
- This person must be exceptionally well-organized, and flexible. Must have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment. Being flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Must have an expert level of written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail and timely follow-up
- 3+ years of in-house Technology recruitment and/or combination of agency recruitment experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volume recruitment activities for various levels and use of innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates
- Partner with HR stakeholders to meet the needs of the business.
- Demonstrated knowledge and comfort with technology
- Experience with applicant tracking tools.
- Polished, professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex international meetings and telepresence conferences.
- Organized and detailed oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Able to work to complete multiple tasks with various deadlines.
- Strong decision-making ability and a team player.
MetTel is a cutting‐edge telecom service provider delivering software and telecom services to enterprise companies nationwide. Our teams help create next-‐generation systems to meet the challenge of today’s rapidly changing business climate, and set new standards for the telecom industry. From traditional voice to advanced services, MetTel’s extensive partnerships enable us to deliver a complete portfolio of services in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico as well as global MPLS and VoIP solutions. We believe that each team member is a key to the success and sustainability of the group. In order to achieve this we offer an environment where all professionals can grow and develop their skills and competencies, collaborate with diverse professionals, share knowledge and enjoy a rewarding career.