We are currently hiring Part-Time Warehouse Associates who will also drive forklifts to join our manufacturing operations in Worthington, OH. As a Warehouse Associate you will load and unload shipments, pick and pack customer orders, receive and inspect product, and move materials within the warehouse.
In this role, your responsibilities would include:
- Receiving incoming purchase orders and expense items from various shipping companies.
- Picking and packing international and domestic customer orders through a bar coding pick system.
- Loading materials into vehicles and securing it to prevent damage in transit. Unloading material from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand or with electric pallet jacks and industrial trucks.
- Completing various warehouse transactions in SAP.
- Always maintaining a safe, clean, and organized work area.
- Lifting and moving up to 50 pounds, standing, squatting, climbing ladders, twisting, bending, and reaching.
- Using personal protective equipment every shift including a helmet, facemask, gloves, and possibly hearing protection.
What You Need to Succeed
- A high school diploma or GED with excellent math and reading/writing ability.
- The ability to operate material handling equipment including a forklift is preferred.
- The ability to become forklift certified; a valid driver’s license, and a clean department of motor vehicles driving record.
- Ability to read work orders or follow oral instructions to determine materials or containers to be moved into production, manufacturing and finished goods areas.
Hours: 7:00am-11:00am or 4:30pm-7:30pm