Greetings from Miami-Dade County Public Schools!
Interested in joining the Miami-Dade Virtual School (MDVS) team as part of the inaugural, tech-savvy team of educators, counselors, and clerical employees?
We want to hear from you!
MDVS is looking for Elementary School teachers, all grade levels, High School core area teachers, and elective facilitators. Apply today to schedule virtual interviews!
Qualities of an AWESOME MDVS team member:
• Tech-Savvy & High-Energy teachers/staff that are well versed with in use of Microsoft products & can creatively teach via MS Teams/Zoom.
• Teachers willing to work from one of four physical worksites (subject to change):
• Teachers with several certification/endorsement areas are desired. The school is a full K – 12 virtual school, therefore, all certificate areas are welcome to apply including electives, PE, arts, music, etc.
• Counselors must have high school experience with preference for those that have both secondary (with requirement of high school experience) and elementary.
Schools in need of MDVS Team Members:
Cutler Bay Senior High School
8601 SW 212 Street
Cutler Bay, FL 33189
iTech @ Thomas A Edison Senior High School
6101 NW 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33127
Andover Middle School
121 NE 207th Street
Miami Gardens, FL 33179
Bowman Foster Ashe School
6601 SW 152 Ave
Miami, FL 33193
How to apply?
• Instructional: Teacher/Counselor applicants should send their resume to email@example.com
• Non-Instructional: Clerical (12M Secretary) should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Instructional Recruitment & Staffing