Minute Media is a leading media technology brand focused on two main pillars—platform and content. Minute Media’s platform serves as the company’s foundation, powering its content as well as enabling the evolution of other market-leading digital media brands. To date, Minute Media’s owned and operated destinations include The Players’ Tribune, 90min, DBLTAP, Mental Floss, The Big Lead, and FanSided. For more information, check out https://www.minutemedia.com/.
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Sourcer, Associate to join our growing HR team as we continue to champion fan-generated media. The Associate will support our Talent Acquisition team in all aspects of sourcing strong and diverse talent for various open positions across the company. To be successful, the Associate needs to have a passion for sourcing top talent and have a deep understanding of our unique challenges. This role can be either based in NYC or 100% remote from anywhere in the U.S.
What You’ll Do
- Assist the recruitment team with sourcing efforts across all of our departments in the US and UK, such as sales, marketing, content, and technology through LinkedIn, resume reviews and creative sourcing methods
- Assist with creating inclusive job descriptions, posting on job boards, proactively sourcing a diverse pool of candidates, and screening candidates
- Successfully utilize our applicant tracking system, Comeet, to elevate the hiring process
- Conduct the full-cycle recruitment process for various roles across all departments
- Take ownership of our internship program hiring and development
- Assist with creating diversity and campus recruitment strategies so that we can reach and identify top talent for our roles
- Lead recruitment operations such as pulling data as a way to flag inefficiencies
- Work collaboratively with the HR team to ensure a smooth recruitment process for the hiring teams and candidates
What You Have
- 1-2 years of experience sourcing top diverse talent at all levels from a variety of sources, including LinkedIn, job boards, networking organizations, colleges & universities, and more
- A passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Comfortable bringing new and unique ideas to the table
- A keen eye for inefficiencies and providing solutions to the team
- Enjoys the challenge of finding the right talent, such as sourcing, reviewing resumes, and interviewing
- Interest in sports and/or entertainment
- Ability to inspire and motivate people to join Minute Media throughout the interview process
- A flexible mindset and the ability to adapt to change
What You’ll Get
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a fast-growing company
- Career development opportunities & workshops
- Collaborative team environment & fun company events!
- Donation matching program & volunteer opportunities
- Flexible work from home in NYC or 100% remote
- Free personal coaching & mental health counseling sessions
- $500 work from home stipend to complete your home office!
- Free swag!
Minute Media is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!