The Opportunity: 2022 Spring Learning Labs
Location: OPEN & Virtual
MIQ’s Spring Learning Labs
The Learning Lab Program is a 6-week look at career opportunities within ad-tech and programmatic. We understand that a 10-week commitment can impact some, so we have decided to grant a $500 (USD) stipend to each participant.
MiQ has created a spring curriculum designed to help anyone who has interest deepen their programmatic knowledge and build their current professional experiences through webinars, info sessions, and development workshops. This unique opportunity also offers a behind-the-scenes look into MiQ and highlights the day-day activities.
2022 Program Information
- Date: March 7th, 2022- April 11th, 2022 (6 Weeks)
- We have extended our application period to ensure anyone who is interested can still join!!!!
- Location: Our Learning Labs are 100% virtual – attend from your living room or at-home work-space – the only requirements are access to a computer, a steady internet connection, and an appetite for learning!
- Technical training: overview of MiQ and programmatic 101 training
- Experiential learning: networking opportunities with industry experts
- Professional training and development: career development workshops
- Team building: opportunities to connect with other learners
Who are you?
- Detail-oriented, hard working, self motivated, and proactive
- Eager to learn about programmatic advertising and technology
- Energetic, driven, and enthusiastic
- Able to work on cross-functional teams and with different personalities
- Junior or graduating senior looking to explore opportunities within the programmatic space
Writing Prompt (*required)
Take a look at our core values. Which one resonates with you the most and why? For additional consideration, tell us what excites you the most about our Learning Labs and how it can help you accomplish your short-term career goals (please write in 200 words or less). Please add this as your cover letter when applying.
Where will the program take place? The program will be conducted virtually through Zoom. A computer/laptop with a stable internet connection will be needed.
Is the program open to all majors? Absolutely. This program is open to anyone who has an interest in learning more about digital advertising.
What’s in it for me? A chance to scale your career and learn new things. While this is not an internship opportunity, it is a chance to engage with MiQ, connect with industry professionals, and learn more about the world of programmatic.
When is the deadline to apply? January 30th, 2022