We seek to promote the finest playing conditions for golf courses, professional turf fields and landscapes. We base our advances on research discoveries and field testing across the diverse scientific disciplines of plant physiology, hydrology, soil chemistry, and aggregates science. Working at the interface of these biological fields, we help our customers meet their current and future needs through innovation.
Join our team:
As a Graphic Design Intern at Mitchell Products, you will work to translate the science behind our products into meaningful messages that resonate with our customers. We provide a challenging and rewarding graphic design and marketing experience with daily opportunities for hands-on learning and professional development. This intellectually stimulating experience will require design applications across diverse media (website, social media, mailers, brochures, logos, tradeshow booth displays, etc).
Who we’re looking for:
We seek an intern who is passionate about applying their skills to real-world marketing projects with immediate implementation and market feedback. Compensation will be commensurate with your experience, and will start at $15/hour. There are opportunities to be recruited on beyond the internship for full-time or part-time work long-term based on performance during the internship.
- As a highly motivated undergraduate student or recent graduate, you will participate in a paid summer internship program designing marketing pieces to promote our product portfolio.
- You will use your developing expertise within your area of study to complete various projects to further develop your technical and professional skills while gaining real-world marketing experience.
Formula for Success:
- Demonstrated skills/experience designing marketing pieces across a range of media
- Proven academic achievement with a Minimum Major GPA of 3.0
- Active participation in extracurricular activities and on-campus organizations
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship
- A valid Driver’s License
- Outstanding work ethic
- Agility/Leadership potential
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Interest/knowledge of the golf industry a plus
Lehn Weaver, MD, PhD
Director of Research & Development
1205 West Main Street
Millville, NJ 08332