Mixlab is a fast-growing veterinary compounding pharmacy. We are hiring a Courier in our New York pharmacy. We are looking for individuals who are obsessed with details and are driven by an ability to #makeithappen for our customers and their furry (or scaly!) friends no matter what. You will be an integral part in helping us to ensure our NY operations run smoothly, and to make Mixlab a 100% dependable resource for our customers and veterinarians alike.
This position does NOT require a vehicle.
We’re looking to hire people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are:
- Passionate about providing personalized care
- Constantly strive to wow clients and patients
- Have a strong sense of ownership
- Scrappy and resourceful
- Able to wear multiple hats
- Great communicators
Job activities and responsibilities:
- Ensure pet owners and vets get their medicine in a timely fashion
- Delight our customers and build their loyalty through amazing customer service
- Work closely with customer service team to work through delivery challenges
- Ability to navigate various platforms on a computer and cell phone
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Can prioritize and problem solve
- Must be punctual with good attendance
- Must be familiar with NYC neighborhoods and MTA routes, able to travel on trains, buses, or foot
- Perform various cleaning and stocking tasks, including but not limited to; stocking inventory, creating and packing delivery boxes, labeling delivery inventory, sweeping, and sorting records
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of experience working as a courier or another fast paced work environment
- Positive attitude
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds
- Moving, lifting or carrying boxes
- Ability to stand for extended periods
This position can be full-time or part-time depending on availability. We have various shifts, mostly during the afternoon, evening and weekend: 11am-11pm Monday-Saturday; 11am-7pm Sunday.
Mixlab launched in the fall of 2017 to make the pet pharmacy experience delightful for veterinarians and pet parents. In just a few years, we’ve established trusted partnerships (and friendships!) with veterinarians and pet parents across the country. We focus on quality and delivering the best customer experience – check out our Instagram and 5 star reviews across Google, Yelp, and Facebook! We are rapidly growing the team so that we can give all pets the personalized care they deserve.