Please watch the following video to learn more: https://video.digi-me.com/mgrc/jobs/marketing-sales/career-opportunities-in-sales/G50002&src=McGrathScrape
McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ: MGRC) is a diversified business-to-business rental company operating with five different business units. We serve a wide variety of industries and have an impressive history of growth since our founding in 1979. The Company is a six-time recipient of Forbes Magazine’s 200 Best Small Companies and has a culture where individual contributions are valued and appreciated. We are financially strong and have paid an increasing annual dividend to our shareholders for 23 consecutive years. Our growth has been through both organic initiatives and acquisitions, and we continue to investigate new opportunities to invest in our future. Most importantly, our people have made the difference in our successes to date, and we understand how essential it is to have the right people on the bus, and in the right seats.
Adler Tank Rentals, a division of McGrath RentCorp, is a national leader in the rental of temporary liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. Our products serve a wide variety of industries including environmental remediation, oil and gas exploration, construction, industrial plant and refinery operations. We are a fast-growing division, continually expanding into new locations across the United States. The culture is highly customer focused with a “can-do” attitude, bringing a special blend of service to customers that has fueled product demand and spurred our growth. The opportunity to get on board with a high-energy, dynamic and growing organization is now, and we are looking for only the best people to be on our team!
What you will do:
- Prospect new business opportunities and successfully turn them into sales
- Grow existing regional and national accounts by maintaining positive customer relationships and delivering exceptional customer service on every transaction
- Manage assigned territory which includes managing assets, inventory, and drivers
- Collaborate with other sales team members, operations and administrative staff to provide solutions to customers
- Maintain accurate records in the division’s database on customer quotes, specifications and special requests
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary, commission, plus bonus opportunity
- Company vehicle and expense account
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Ability to work remotely
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
What the position requires:
- 3+ years of experience in business-to-business sales role
- College degree or equivalent sales experience
- Confidence, assertiveness, and quick-thinking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills at building enduring customer relationships, strategic selling, attention to detail and organization
- Passing drug screen, background check, and having a clean driving record
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.