Who We Are: Mohawk Global is a 225+ person team of logistics and trade specialists dedicated to fulfilling the supply chain needs of our customers with a strong emphasis on customs brokerage, domestic and international transportation, trade compliance, education, and consulting. Our business practices are driven and exhibited daily by our three core values: to ENRICH purposefully, to CARE personally and to DELIVER professionally. To learn more about our core values and what makes us truly unique in our industry, please click here.
We pride ourselves in being a highly employee-centric organization that truly puts our people (and customers) first! At Mohawk, these aren’t just words, they are demonstrable values that we put into action by our behaviors each day. We have been certified as a “Great Place To Work” for the past seven years…see what our greatest assets, our people, have to say about us here: Mohawk Global – A Great Place to Work!
Mohawk is currently seeking a thorough, accurate and fast-paced student to support our duty drawback manager as a Documentation and Data Entry Intern in our Itasca, IL office or remote!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive paperwork from the Duty Drawback client
- Verify all documents for Duty Drawback claim submission are received
- Review all documentation from Duty Drawback client are accurate
- Assist Senior Drawback Analyst in Duty Drawback claim filing
- Data entry into system
- Assist Senior Drawback Analyst in copying and maintaining all Duty Drawback documents
- Assisting in database management
Education and Experience:
- Matriculated rising undergraduate student majoring in business, finance/accounting, logistics, supply chain management or related discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must possess a strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Must possess polished, professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and be receptive to professional feedback regarding developmental opportunities
- Strong computer skills required
- Previous accounting and/or database management skills preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Quick and accurate data-entry skills
- Possess excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Excellent organizational
- Ability to work with others in a team setting and independently
Mohawk Global is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.