Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices in multiple states nationwide. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade, with 2000+ employees and counting. Our main goals are to consistently have satisfied customers and successful employees. We pride ourselves in managing the entire solar process for customers, from sale to completed install, to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have been featured in the Inc. Magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work,” and we continue to strive for excellence.
As a Momentum Solar Data Analyst, you’ll be focused on the coordination and production of cohesive proposals including technical, contractual and pricing content. Your exceptional organizational skill and analytic ability will enable you to adapt quickly to the dynamic pace and nature of our environment. You’ll be a critical part of accurate and efficient delivery of optimal proposals to our customers and relevant regulatory agencies, in a high-growth organization where performance and reliability are rewarded.
- Ideal early career opportunity for those with the right drive, organizational skills, and analytic ability
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree with a strong record of academic performance; Completion of technical trade school in CAD, drafting, architecture, or related field may be substituted at the hiring manager’s discretion.
- Exceptionally organized, meticulous, and detail oriented
- Proven ability to adapt and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- High sense of urgency and deadline driven
- Skilled in adapting to requirements of numerous, constantly changing demands
*Please note, this job requires flexibility with scheduling: 4 weekdays and 1 weekend day per work week.
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.