We are looking for a Spanish-speaking Customer Experience Advocate to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it’s incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive. This is a full-time position that includes working on Saturdays.
About The Role
- Provide excellent support to customers via email, phone and chat to understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our platform and developer toolkit
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Collaborate with the development team to identify, reproduce and report bugs until resolution
- Serve as the liaison between our customers and the rest of the monday.com team to advocate and help shape the best possible version of our product
Your Experience & Skills
- 1-3 years professional experience. Prior experience in customer service or account management in a SAAS company is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.